Sunday, March 25, 2007

I voted, too

So I turned on the TV yesterday to see the House of Representatives kneeling before their lord and master George II, who promptly pulled down his pants, whipped out his cock, and began merrily fapping away, crying “You like that? Huh? You like that, bitches? See this? I’m gonna ram it so far down your throat your throat’s gonna bulge out, and then I’m gonna start choking you to make it tighter, so it’ll be like I’m jacking myself off on the inside of your throat! Whadda you say to that? Huh? Huh?”

…at least, that’s the basic gist of what I saw. Judging from his tone, the President may as well have been whapping Nancy Pelosi on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper and scolding her like a naughty puppy.

So, once again, we have the President furious at the legislative branch because of their attempts to, y’know, legislate — and we have a Congress furious at the executive branch because of its refusal to, y’know, execute their laws. Most agitating of all, perhaps, is George’s exhortation to the House that “this is not what the American people want.”

Uh, you mean the American people that elected them? For specifically this purpose? Hey, y’know all those kooky anti-war protestors that have been giving you such a headache lately? We’re the American people, too. Who the hell are you talking to?

No comments: